Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Objects, partitions, zones
27-07-2015, 20:03
Beitrag: #1
Objects, partitions, zones
Hello,

Although I can read German perfectly fine, I'm not that great in writing. So hopefully someone can help me when I explain the problem in English.

My situation. I'm using a Satel 64 plus and mainly Abax wireless sensors. I've created an object (Home), partitions (Down stairs, 1st floor and 2e floor) and I have added zones to those partitions. Some zones are door sensors, some are motion sensors.

I would like to arm the system at night when I'm at home. In that case I would only like to arm all door sensors. And I would like to arm the system when I'm away. In that case I would like to arm all door sensors and all motion sensors.
When I currently arm the system it ask me to arm all partitions or some. I would rather select 'Away' and 'Bedtime' for example. How can I achieve this? Can I group partitions and give them a logical name?

Kind regards,
Xander
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
27-07-2015, 20:22
Beitrag: #2
RE: Objects, partitions, zones
just use one partition. For door contacts use reaction type 5 (instant), for motion detectors type 3(internal).
Arm the system with 0# for away mode, 2# for bedtime mode. That´s it

Another opinion is to use the arrows, if you want to use code for arming.
Programm the arrow up for away mode, the arrow down for bedtime mode (stay mode). Now arm the system with code + arrow up/down.

Both solutions are much easier in handling than your programming.

Satel Videotutorials: https://www.youtube.com/c/aslademcogmbh
28-07-2015, 06:45
Beitrag: #3
RE: Objects, partitions, zones
Thank you, I will try this solution.
Antwort schreiben 

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste