Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Help with Jablotron OASIS
13-10-2017, 19:22
Beitrag: #1
Help with Jablotron OASIS
Hi everybody,

First of all, when i choose English as language on the board it doesent find it and the site is blank and says somthing like that its missing language file for english..

I've got a Jablotron OASIS JA-80 (?) And i've been quite new in this Alarm system, but i've got the software Olink 2.0.6 and want to connect to my central from Internet (Key and phone number) i've got connected, but all most all fields is greyed out, as i can't choose anything. I want to put it on the Master user (my friend put up the system, and the only password i've got is for Master user) So if i want to add new phone numbers, and make new logo in the display, how do i login as Master user?

Hope you guys can understand my english. My german is very poor :/

Looking forward to hear from some of you!

Best regards,

Molino

Denmark. Angel
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
13-10-2017, 20:28
Beitrag: #2
RE: Help with Jablotron OASIS
Hi

If everything ist grey you are using the wrong code.
Please use the service code and not geh administration code.

With best regards Tim

Ich habe nicht auf jede Frage die passende Antwort,
aber zu jeder Antwort die passende Frage.
Auch wenn es Wenige ärgert, im Zweifelsfall geht mir Information vor Rechtschreibung.
13-10-2017, 20:53
Beitrag: #3
Okay, But i havent any place where I can enter the master code... if I enter the master code the alarm just arm, so where do I enter the code in OLink? And is it possible to add phone numbers in master user ? And how?

Thanks!
14-10-2017, 03:30
Beitrag: #4
I dont know how Olink behaves on an internet connection but i think its the same as a direct connection via USB.

The input field for the code only comes up if you chose the dropdown (control panel mode) for Service/master on the top.
It is the 3. button from the left side. Default state ist normal.
In your case you must choose service. The default code is 8080 if it is not changed by your friend.
If the code was accepted the greyed fields are adjustable.

If you want to change/add telephonenumbers in Master-Mode you must tick the box in the control panel settings.
The point is called "Enablement of telephone number changes in maintenance mode".
If this adjustement is saved you are able to change/add the telephonenumbers in the GSM-Device section (settings/GSM-Communicator/SMS and calls).
The associated telephonecodes are are adjustable only in master-mode.

Be aware what you are doing. In Master-mode you do not have the rights to change everything.
There are some fields they always grayed out and only accessible in Service-Mode.
I know it sounds a little bit complicated with master/service but some rights are restricted to Service only and master only.

Hope it helps.

Regards Chris

Murphys Law:
Man hat niemals Zeit, es richtig zu machen, aber immer Zeit, es noch einmal zu machen.
14-10-2017, 22:42
Beitrag: #5
Hi again!

Finally I’ve got the maintenance and service code, so right now I can control everything in the central. But... when I tried to make new user and code only the name and zones and the drop down menu, the code/password field won’t let me write a code/password. And this is in service mode...should I be aware of anything ?
15-10-2017, 02:54
Beitrag: #6
At first: Of cause you must be aware of everything when configuration the System.
You must understand the burglarsystem.It safes your live.
When you don't know what you do if you click something the system might not work as expected.
So it is in interest of you that you read the manual to understand some things and how it works.
At the moment I only have manuals in german only. I will try to find some in english.

In the first question you ask for add/change telephonenumbers in the GSM-Communication system.
This I explained in the section above.

Now you want to add new users. This is another sequence.
In Olink new user/Codes are added in Master-Mode only.
If you want to use RFID-Chips/Cards this can only added directly on the Control-Pannel.

As I said above some things are only adjustable in Service-Mode and other things are only adjustable in Master-mode.

Regards chris

Murphys Law:
Man hat niemals Zeit, es richtig zu machen, aber immer Zeit, es noch einmal zu machen.
15-10-2017, 08:32
Beitrag: #7
Ah I thought in service mode it overruled all other users, and you could make all kind of settings..

I couldn’t find any manual for the software also if I should add more smoke detectors, and sensors.

The only way I can be confident with my central is to learning by doing... Smile so I pursuiate your answers ! :-)
15-10-2017, 13:51
Beitrag: #8
Yes, now i could enter password in Master mode, and not in service mode.

Thank you for your help!

Maybe you could find a manual for OLink on Danish/English? I need to change the display name/logo, but i can't find any information about the logo/image size.
15-10-2017, 15:19
Beitrag: #9
Hi Molino,

there exists no documentation for Olink.

On this site you will be find some manuals in english. Danish are not provided as i know.
https://www.jablotron.com/en/about-jablo...orm-submit

Changing the logo on the control-panel is a little bit tricky and in dependence which modell you have JA80F/JA81F.

There exists some threads with a how to but its in german only.
Have a look here.
http://www.alarmforum.de/Thread-Logo-%C3...light=logo
http://www.alarmforum.de/Thread-Logo-im-...light=logo

The picture format must be BMP-Format, 125 x 55 Pixel S/W as i can read.
As far as i know for the JA81F you must connect the CP (control pannel) via an additional bus-cable from the central-unit to the CP.
PC -> Central-unit -> control pannel
Normaly this add. cable is delivered with the cp.

Note that if you open the CP you trigger sabotage alarm.
This will happens with all sensors that you have registered with default configuration.
In this case the system must be in service mode until you close the cover.
By the way all maintenance works must be done in service mode.
For example changing batteries, moving sensors etc..

To change the display name is easy. This you can do in the menu "Texts".
Scroll down at the END and look at ID 720 this is the displayname.

Regards chris

Murphys Law:
Antwort schreiben 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema: Verfasser Antworten: Ansichten: Letzter Beitrag
  Jablotron Oasis Bedienfeld Text haribo 10 12.147 26-02-2014 23:04
Letzter Beitrag: ferris99

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste